Rose Hand Rescue Balm
Our Rose Hand Rescue Balm is TLC in a pot to nourish and repair dry hands. Made with rosehip oil and calendula oil loved for their healing abilities. Our Hand Rescue Balms also have shea, mango and cocoa butters which not only moisturise but help seal in moisturise and act as a barrier for hand working hands.
These are super rich balms so you only need a little bit each time. Simply warm it up in your hand first and spread all over your hands or target areas. GIve them a little to dry in, leaving non-greasy smooth finish.
For very dry hands use at bedtime for overnight treatment as well as daytime for protection and moisturisation.
Our Rose Hand Rescue Balm is an uplifting and comforting floral scent.
Rosehip Oil - known for its anti-ageing benefits, this miracle oil helps to repair dry, sore and problem skin, heal scars, reduce fine lines and deeply penetrates the skin to moisturise skin cells.
Calendula Oil - stimulates healing and is known to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties which are very beneficial for the skin
Shea butter - known as a barrier butter, provides a shield against all harsh weather conditions and helps protects skin from the elements
Mango butter - a rich, nourishing butter which heals and smooths skin and great for mature skin
Candelilia Wax - a plant based vegan wax and alternative to beeswax.
- Heals and repairs dry, cracked hands
- Nourishment and repair around nails and fingertips
- Natural moisturising butters which provide hours of hydration
- A non greasy, non oily , non sticky formula which dries in minutes
- Made with hydrating natural butters and oils that feed the skin
- Made in the UK in small batches using fresh active, natural ingredients
- 100% vegan & cruelty free
- Free from palm oil, petroleum & parabens
15g or 30g
Postage & Packaging
UK Second Class - £1.49
UK First Class - £2.49
Europe - £5.49
Rest of world - £6.49