Sweet Coco Hand Rescue Balm
A pot of love for your hard working hands! Our hand salve balm is made with ingredients which help to repair dry, cracked hands. Shea butter, mango butter and cocoa butter goes into all our hand balms which deeply moisturise. We also use healing rosehip oil and calendula oil which help to repair and restore healthy skin. You only need a little hand balm on each application, simply warm up the balm in your fingers and spread across your hands or target areas. Use this hand balm at bedtime where you will get maximum results. Our hand balm can also be used during the day, providing an effective barrier for your hands.
Our Sweet Coco hand balm is a sweet coconut and citrus scent.
All our hand balms are 100% vegan and free from petroleum, parabens and palm oil.
- Key Ingredients
- Key Benefits
Rosehip Oil - known for its anti-ageing benefits, this miracle oil helps to repair dry, sore and problem skin, heal scars, reduce fine lines and deeply penetrates the skin to moisturise skin cells.
Calendula Oil - stimulates healing and is known to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties which are very beneficial for the skin
Shea butter - known as a barrier butter, provides a shield against all harsh weather conditions and helps protects skin from the elements
Mango butter - a rich, nourishing butter which heals and smooths skin and great for mature skin
Candelilia Wax - a plant based vegan wax and alternative to beeswax.
- Heals and repairs dry, cracked hands
- Nourishment and repair around nails and fingertips
- Natural moisturising butters which provide hours of hydration
- A non greasy, non oily , non sticky formula which dries in minutes
- Made with hydrating natural butters and oils that feed the skin
- Made in the UK in small batches using fresh active, natural ingredients
- 100% vegan & cruelty free
- Free from palm oil, petroleum & parabens
15g or 30g
Postage & Packaging
UK Second Class - £1.49
UK First Class - £2.49
Europe - £5.49
Rest of world - £6.49